Dental Payment Plans and Insurance Coverage
Going to the dentist affects your appearance, confidence and overall health. And your finances should not get in the way of those benefits. That is why we offer several affordable payment options to fit the financial needs of almost any family so you can get the care you deserve.
***We are sorry, but at this time we do not accept CareSource, Molina, or Medicaid as payment.
We are a provider for the following insurance companies:
- Anthem BC/BS
- Delta Dental
- Lincoln Financial
- United Concordia
- United Health Care
We also accept other insurances not listed above. If you don’t see your insurance it does not mean we do not accept it, it means we are not a provider. Please call our office if you have any questions regarding insurance.
Whether or not you have insurance, we will work with you to find a payment plan that fits in your budget. Here are some of the options you have to choose from:
- Discount to patients who do not have dental insurance
- Discount for full payment up front
- Discount for services on multiple family members
- Direct payment from most insurance carriers
- Convenient payment choices including cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Interest free payments over a fixed period of time
- Third party financing options such as CareCredit and Citi Health Card that offer flexible payment plans for treatment not covered by insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) or healthcare savings accounts (HSA)
For those that do have insurance, we do our best to simplify the claims process, maximize your benefit and minimize your out-of-pocket costs. We have a highly gifted insurance specialist who has been in the dental industry for over 20 years. With a great understanding of the insurance market, she will help you translate your benefits, provide you with a predetermined out-of-pocket cost before you receive treatment, submit your claim on your behalf and help you contact your claims department should any problems arise. She is also well versed in FSA and HSA plans and can help you manage them to your favor.